Monday, September 16, 2013

I'm Relocating My Content

It seems that I keep moving my content around the internet.

Actually, it seems that the internet keeps moving around!
In this case, Google, Google+, and Blogger have moved my images around and left these ugly 'image holders' where my pictures used to be, in my blog posts.

Therefore, I'm moving my content over to Medium.com, a relatively new site created by one of the developers of Blogger and Twitter; Ev Williams.
His mantra is "I make systems that encourage typing and thinking".
And that's good enough for me.

Eventually, this blog will go away once all of the posts are re-purposed.
I appreciate all of the readers and commenters. Your thoughts and impressions continue to mean a lot to me.

You will now find me at http://medium.com/@GeorgeGeder.

Thank you.

_______________________________________________________________
Peace & Blessings,
"Guided by the Ancestors"
---
Be sure to sign up for the George Geder Newsletter to get additional tips and information about our services!
Post a Comment